Summing it all up, friends, I’d say you’ll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling,
gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse. Put into practice what you learned from, what you heard and saw and realized. Do that, and God, who makes everything work together, will work you into
his most excellent harmonies.
Forgetfulness is a dual-edged sword, it
can be both good and bad! humans are creatures of forgetfulness, it's not only when you grow old. We forget as soon as an event is past and something new comes along.
good about forgetfulness:
Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead.
- To start over
embrace the present
- To go forward in the future with confidence and hope
The bad about forgetfulness:
- We forget
God's benefits and shut him out
- We forget history and its evil
- We forget a thousand years is a day to God and we lose patience in waiting
- We forget the benefits of relationships
- We forget the hands that feed us
- We forget our starting point in the race of life
1) Do you think time heals all wounds? true or false
In my opinion, this is false, you also need the spirit of forgiveness along with time to heal any wounds
2) Can you interpret silence?